5 years together


2006

 2006


2007


2007

2008

2008

2009

2009

2010

2010


5 years Cdub and I have been together. He is my partner (in crime) & life, my soul mate, best friend and the best person I know. I mean he picked me, right/;)

We have been through so much together in these past years and to think it all began in the most magical of all places, Horning's Hideout......summer of 2004 we met and spent the next incredible 4+ days together running around in the forest and taking in all the surroundings of a SCI experience. I feel confident to say that we were both smitten right away. However, it took us a few months to reconnect. Ahem, I had to call him, I tracked him down in TX as I was living in CA at the time. From there it was phone calls, emails and the 1st visit was April 14, 2005.

Here we are 5 years later living in the Bahamas, we have a freakin' dog! and life could not be sweeter. although I did have to remind him of the anniversary this year, we both blanked on it last year. We never really know what week day it is anymore since being on the island. In the past he has given me amazing thoughtful gifts, most of them he made himself.

So this year, I bought his/our gift in Jan and have had to hold onto it for almost 3 months!!! I will take pics of it later tmrw.

I am one lucky girl
1 Response
  1. Joan Says:

    Happy Anniversary!!! I loved the 5 years of pictures.I think he's pretty special too!! Love you both!!Joan