Weekend on water

So I was informed that my blogger is updating and that I had to log in to SAVE all my previous noteworthy, overly worded, poor grammatical/punctuated rambling posts. Its been a year and a half, still living the island life here on Cat Island. too many moons have past to do any sort of an update.

So I will go with this past weekend, got out on the water on Cat Tales with the Holder's of Hawk's Nest for a day of fishing. Loaded up with 6 Mahi, Jes-Sea reeled one in with the help of Chris.



On sunday we loaded up the boat with toys, snorkel gear, scuba gear, paddle boards and headed out for a day on the water, the winds had died down and it was super flat. Made an anchor drop near Devil's Point to search for conch. Got out on a paddle board for the first time, takes a lot more balance than I thought.


Jes-Sea got out in open water off the boat with no life jacket for the first time too. little dude snorkeled around forever, saw a barracuda and some fish. We motored over to Whale Creek to check out the flats. Did a bit of swimming and who doesn't like to jump off a boat into crystal blue waters, ME!

This kiddo cracks me up he did so awesome in the water on sunday, snorkeled all around Whale Creek.

Today we are headed out for the trio to scuba while Jes and I hang on the boat then it's off to Columbus Point and around to the Bat Cave!! not sure I can get pics of that as we have to snorkel in.

Been a Great weekend+ thanks to the Holder's and them having some down time and being able to use the boat. Sometimes we all get wrapped up in work and forget that we live in this beautiful place and have the ability to get away for a few hours.

Oh and we now have pigs at the Marina, Anna Nicole and Pamela Lee.....

0 Responses