sunny days again




ok, so I just wrote out this long ass blog and navigated to what I thought was edit feature for the page and LOST the whole post.




So short recap- Chris went diving on Monday with 2 Flamingo Bay guests, caught some lobster which we ate in 3 dishes that night plus salad and beers.


Tues- short ocean kayak trip out to small cave round point, very sore arms as i'm told my technique is for the birds.


Wed- Beach trip day, crew of 10 and 7 dogs on 5 hour round trip to Little Winding Bay, which you can only get to during low tide, lots of shells, brain coral and sea glass. Beautiful weather.


Thanksgiving- slept in, over to Jerry and Donna's with 28 other people, lots of good food, largest meal we have eaten since getting to island.


Friday- recover day by the pool, reading and napping. Had a great meal with Jerry and Donna and a couple from FL. Ate dessert this round also.


Sat- some football, and more lounging round, weather still great and sunny


Next week we have some partners in for a couple days. Going back to work on the site and then home for xmas, still no flights booked. Hope we figure more out after visiting with these guys
2 Responses
  1. Jan Says:

    Hi guys - I sure enjoy hearing about your island adventures! I'm so glad that you got to move to that cute little yellow cottage!! Keep on writing - I love hearing about you two!! Love, Jan
    p.s. saw Joan and Bruce on Thanksgiving over at Cliff's...everybody doing fine!


  2. Cliff Says:

    Hi Folks!

    Sounds like you two are doing well. I've been trying to write to you but my blogger identity has been screwed up. I'm not quite the techno geek that my sisters are. We had a great Thanksgiving at our house. Wish y'all could have been there too.

    Let us know if you need a place to stay over Christmas....we'd love to have y'all back for a visit. Keep writing and sending pictures!

    Take care.

    Cliff