ahahahahahahaha


PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH PHISH
is on my mind!!!!! I am bouncing around the room listening to a sick ass YEM from 94. btw how the hell can they paly YEM this weekend, they gave the tramps away at shitty Coventry. Oh how I WISH I could be in the mothership aka Hampton these next 3 days!

where is my teleporter....to all my phriends making the trek have a mind blowing time, I can't even imagine what the electric energy will feel like in the room as the lights go down, arugh why oh why am I not there...oh right venue is only round 9K seats THAT's WHY!!! people are willing to give up thier first born for a tix for the next 3 days. alas I had to walk the beach today and listen to the Best of PT compliation and dance in the sand, where was Kuroda.

Can't wait to see the live set list updates and even more excited for the FREE (!) downloads for all nights.

ps. family I appologize as you have no idea what I am talking about.

Carini
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Amy and I are going to Bonaroo! Tixs are still available if you want to join.