full moon

There is something about walking the beach with ‘your’ dogs in the full moon….with a headlamp so u don’t walk on sea urchins.

Dogs look CREEPY in light in the dark, esp white dogs when your light flashes on them and they look at you with fire blue devil eyes, more so Zoe than Buddy, but creepy none the less. Thank god for the reflective dog collar Z wears.

The beach is so quite and peaceful, something so different at night vs day. I had on a towel and a hoodie and was wishing for pants.

However, the damn sand was so cold that I would have given my right arm and half finished cocktail for a pair of snow boots, that’s right folks snow boots. Have you ever walked through cold ass sand that is beyond ankle deep and about 50’ degrees and still swollen with the high tide that was 2 hours ago. Trust me your toes would have fallen off 20 feet beyond beach entrance.

We had a great night of Olympic ceremony, hot tub and cocktails. I <3 the hot tub on a ful moon, its so nice.

What is it with dogs loving the water from the hot tub straight out of your hand but not the water bowl, they are retarded I tell ya, who really likes the taste of chlorine = my dog Zoe.

I always compose the BEST blogs while at the beach but by the time I make it back to the house my brain has completely forgotten said post and then I just begin to ramble.

Ok My new favorite show yet to see, The Marriage Ref…..omg this looks fantastic…..celebs giving marriage advice(as if they have a leg to stand on) but it looks hilarious none the less.

Till tmrw. I have committed my poor soul to ‘helping an older lady navigate the internet and organize a photo album for a friend’ all please say a mantra for me as I just might smash my head into a cement wall. Hello Monday.

Ps squirrels are creepy!
0 Responses